I have over 10 years of experience building, updating and editing WordPress websites, themes, and plugins. As a webmaster for several companies, I’ve installed and maintained multi-site WordPress networks. I’m a degree holding, native English speaking PHP developer with expertise in WordPress development, HTML / CSS, and a sharp eye for detail. I have strong written communication skills, so you can expect detailed emails when you hire me as your WordPress webmaster, whether it’s to answer your questions, or to send you a status update about your website.
Here are some website projects you may need help with from a WordPress webmaster:
- Fix my broken WordPress Theme.
- Keep my WordPress website updated on a regular basis.
(Read why regular updates are important)
- Run security checks on my WordPress website on a regular basis.
- Update my WordPress installation, WP themes and/or WP plugins.
- Design and develop a custom WordPress theme.
- Take my design and code it into a functional WordPress theme.
- Help set up this WordPress theme I downloaded free.
(Read why I don’t recommend free WordPress themes)
- Help set up the WordPress theme I purchased.
(“Plug and Play” themes aren’t always so plug and play! My thoughts on Pre-Made WordPress Themes)
- Develop a custom plugin.
- Set up my new domain and install WordPress on my new hosting service.
(Learn how to shop for the right hosting plan and the difference between a domain name and hosting account purchase)
Whether your project is big or small, I can help you with your WordPress website. My rates run between $30-$50 per hour, billed weekly, based on what your needs are, the urgency of the project, and my availability. I will clearly provide you with a rate before beginning any work. No games, no contracts, no hassles.
Fill in the form below to get in touch and let me know what I can do for you. I look forward to hearing from you!
PHP & WordPress Developer